Engineering Change Management is one of the most critical processes of New Product Introduction and Continuous Improvement. Effective Engineering Change Management can reduce product introduction and continuous improvement cycle time, reduce errors and meet customer and compliance requirements related to PPAP (Production Part Approval Process), cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) and similar standards.
Z PLM provides one of the most innovative and effective Engineering Change Management solutions on the market. Z PLM is used by customers in Automotive, High-tech and other industries to orchestrate comprehensive and reliable engineering change processes by leveraging a sophisticated process design execution engine as well as support for lifecycle management (Version, Revision and Release management) of related information, including Parts, Bills of Material, Process Plans, FMEA and others. Below are some of the capabilities of Z PLM for Engineering Change Management.
- Engineering Change Request/Order/Notice
- Version, Revision and Release Management
- Parts Management
- Bill of Material Management
- Document Management (Drawings, Visualization, Tooling and more)
- Living Structured Data for FMEA, Process Plans, Control Plans.
- Sophisticated Workflow Management
- Integration to Windchill and Team Center
- Integration to SAP ERP